22.11.10

Unwell..

Hi blog, wolfy feeling unwell today, kinda overexhausted. But at least lots of burden have been removed from my shoulder. Makes my day happier dan relaxed, bringing me closer to my goal.
Camera clock it's a done deal now, just need to re-run some data dan cleaning up RSHS messes, after that i'll be on my way, back on track for graduation day. Still a long way though but at least now i have faith in what i'm doing and kinda happy doing it. :D
Hehehe, doesn't exactly suit the tittle eh, but what i'm trying to say is, my body is unwell but my spirit shines more bright than ever, and it's getting brighter.
Wanna say thanks to  mom for forcing me to a new way focus, my babe for the endless support, and my family (they're not the family you think of) for always be there for me.

2 komentar:

Anda sudah selesai?
Coba cek posting yang lain.
Terima kasih sudah membaca blog ini.