20.1.10

There's Always a First Time for Everything,,

  Tale of somebody very close to me, closer than anybody else. Special someone that is the best thing i never knew i needed before she entered my life. Okay i know, just stop, u guys already know. Lately there are 2 things that i wanna share, both things she haven't done at all since years. The first thing was when we were watching movie, the movie was DFA (it's english translation abbreviation for the indonesian title), in the middle of the movie as the male actor was talking to the female actor that he cannot live without her but in a sweeter word of course, TEARS were FALLING from her eyes. Now that's really a rare view ya know, my special someone RARELY cried in a movie theatre especially when watching with me. She just hates to cry in front of me, i guess i make her looked weak, she thinks. She tried sooooo hard not to cry in front of me, so this one of a kind event especially when it happens in a movie theatre. Okaaaaay du, i know, enough is enough. The secont thing still revolve around her, this a total accident, when we were on the phone the other day, while speaking super fast, she stoped and then she BURP. Now this is never happen before, i warn u don't try this on your boyfriend! the effect may vary and unpredictable. As for me, the effect is non stop laughing for the next 15 minutes. Then i keep bringin' it up, and she begged me not to write this on my blog (Sorry hun!can't help it). Now this one is totally the first time, she just don't want to BURP in front of me. She always hold it when i'm around or do it slowly. So eventhough it was only in the phone, it was kinda miracle for me. HWA3x

NB : i'm sooooo dead! she gonna hunt me with axe sword etc,and of course not whip and handcuff.. :p

1 komentar:

  1. Haaaa,, aku Murka!!!!!
    aib disebar2,,,
    awaaaasss,, tunggu pembalasan kuw,,,
    x(

    BalasHapus

Anda sudah selesai?
Coba cek posting yang lain.
Terima kasih sudah membaca blog ini.